How could anyone visit Greece without spending some days on the island of Mykonos, the island of the “Winds” as they call it! An island full of activities, we offer a selection of Mykonos organised and private tours as well as shore excursions, including Mykonos Town and island tours, safari excursions, trips to Delos Island, and day cruises. Situated in the South Aegean and often compared to Ibiza, even though being the smallest of the Cyclades complex, it combines the cosmopolitan atmosphere and wild nightlife with treasures of natural beauty and local color.
The whole capital is full of bars, night clubs and restaurants for all tastes, ages, sexual tendencies and musical preferences. Many of the clubs host famous international DJ’s who entertain their fans all night long.
Mykonos Cooking Lesson with Traditional Recipes
If you love cooking and you are interesting to discover Greek cuisine, we invite you to join our traditional Greek cooking lessons, prepare delicious dishes and taste new flavors!
Teta will welcome you into her beautiful Myconian home and will create a charming and intimate evening that will turn this visit to the “Island of the Winds” into a highlight of your trip. She will teach you about Myconian culture and history, share stories about her life, chat with you while you will taste and enjoy some Mykonian meze snacks like dakos with kopanisti cheese and tomato, louza (sun dried pork fillets), wine and Cretan raki.
Your cooking experience will continue with the preparation of local Greek dishes like tsatziki and spinach pie, stuffed peppers and tomatoes, beef with orzo and everything else in our Mykonian Spiti’s traditional menu. All guests, will be supplied with protective equipment (aprons) from the Mykonian Spiti farm-estate. Teta will guide you through the whole procedure, giving the opportunity to everyone to master their cooking skills.
After the end of the preparation, like a family, you will taste all the delicious recipes that you have cooked and share your experiences. This tour will make your vacation unforgettable!
- Taste traditional Greek recipes
- Prepare delicious dishes
- Taste local Mykonian meze snacks
- Enjoy a delicious meal
- Improve your cooking skills
- Discover Myconian culture & history
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- Lunch or dinner – wine/drinks/soft drinks
- Local treats
- Small bag with local products
- Personal protective equipment
- Insurance for any kind of accident within the estate
- Commemorative photo shots
- The procurement of traditional products and cookbooks from the venue’s market
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages beyond the selected raki-ouzo & wine
- A custom menu and decoration of the property for events (special order)
- The tour is operating at 10:00 and at 16:00 daily.