Rhodes hosted in the ancient world one of Seven Wonders of the World, “The Colossus of Rhodes”. These days the Colossus cannot be seeing but still Rhodes is an island full of wonders. An island full of activities, we offer a selection of Rhodes private tours as well as Rhodes shore excursions, including Rhodes medieval Town walking tours , day cruises to magical islands like Symi or Kos the island of Hippocrates , trips to Lindos, and day cruises.
Rhodes lies between Crete and the near East in the Aegean ocean. Rhodes is the biggest of the Dodecanese islands. Named the sun island or island of light there are hardly any days when the sun doesn’t shine. With its subtropical climate and over 3.000 hours of sun per year you can be guaranteed a good tan on your holiday. Rhodes is one of the most popular holiday islands in Greece – even Greeks themselves come to Rhodes for a holiday from the mainland.
One Day Cruise to Marmaris - Turkey from Rhodes
Experience two different countries in one day tour from Rhodes and discover with us a foreign culture and a different continent.
Pick up from your hotel and arrival at Rhodes harbor. After only one hour cruise with a (hydrofoil – Catamaran) you reach the coast of Asia Minor – Turkey. Explore the popular resort of Marmaris joining a city tour and see its beautiful red covered houses surrounded by green mountains and the Bay of Mermaids. Enjoy a typical Turkish breakfast before you make a stop at jewelry – leather shop.
Feel the exotic atmosphere, the oriental sounds and the smell of the spices. Typical are the narrow streets with the bazaars, the boutiques, the art shops, the jewelry and the leather and carpet shops. Other very famous Turkish products are embroidery and pine honey. What you must not forget is that you have to bargain in order to get the right price! Walk in the lively bazaars and feel free to be invited for mint tea or a small talk.
- Discover the city of Marmaris
- Walk in the world famous bazaar
- Free time for shopping
- Transportation by luxury bus
- English speaking experienced escort
- Roundtrip boat ticket
- Light Turkish breakfast
- All taxes
- Lunch and drinks
- Gratuites (optional)
- Port taxes payable on spot upon departure (15€ per person / 0-5.99 years old 2€)
- This cruise is available every Thursday. Approximate time of stay in Marmaris is 5 hrs. Pick up service is included from the following areas: Tholos, Trianta, Ixia, Rhodes town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Kolymbia, Lindos, Lardos and Kiotari. For the specific tour, child rate is valid for children from 2 years old until 12 years old. The bookings are accepted if they are made at least one day prior of the tour (until 16:00). At the time of confirmation, passport numbers, dates of birth and nationality must be given in order to book the ferry tickets. Guests must travel with their Passport or Identity Card. Without their travel documents, they will not be able to join the excursion.