Chania is the capital of the Prefecture of the same name and the second largest town in Crete.
It is the administrative, economical, commercial and cultural center of the Prefecture. It lies along the North coast of the island, about 55 km west of the city of Rethymnon and 135 km from the city of Heraklion.
Since the ancient times, the city of Chania has faced many conquerors and the influences of many civilizations through time, evident on the city monuments.
The beautiful city of Chania managed to preserve its original colors and historical character, despite the fast-growing tourist industry. It is considered as one of the most beautiful cities of Greece and the most picturesque city of Crete.
One Day Cruise to Santorini island from Chania
Only a stone’s throw away from Crete, Santorini the volcanic half – Moon Island, is and always has been a popular tourist place steeped in history with a very cosmopolitan feel that will amaze all on its volcanic background. Santorini most probable is the most famous Greek island!
The world wide known island of Santorini is the most southern island of the Cycladic group in the Aegean Sea, and is located 63 nautical miles north of Crete. The island has been widely known for its unique breath-taking view, beauty and colors: Black sand, white washed houses, red cliffs and the deep blue Aegean Sea. Santorini is considered to be the lost Atlantis…
The present-day crescent shape of the island is a consequence of a volcano activity during prehistoric times. Santorini itself owes its very existence to the volcano eruption.
Taking the speed boat across and joining the professional guide who will let you in on all of the history is a firm favorite amongst holiday makers. A day cruise from Chania full of memories.
Enjoy the fabulous and breathtaking views with this day cruise from Chania to Santorini!
- Visit one of the most famous island of Greece
- Admire the famous volcano
- Wonder around the town of Fira
- Enjoy fabulous & breathtaking views
- Enjoy a wonderful one day cruise
- Round-trip boat tickets
- Land excursion on Santorini
- Expert escort on Santorini
- Port transfers
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- The full day cruise can be arranged also in other languages upon request and availability. Complimentary pick up service is provided from hotels located in the suburbs of Chania city but not from Chania city center. Please advise your hotel. The bookings are accepted if they are made at least one day prior of the tour (until 16:00). Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information while booking: Passengers’ Surname and Name, Gender: Male/ Female, Age: Adult/Child /Infant. According to EU Directive 98/41, the shipping company has the obligation to keep a passengers’ name list of every voyage, for safety reasons.