Athens is the historical capital of Europe, with a long history, dating from the first settlement in the Neolithic age. In the 5th Century BC (the “Golden Age of Pericles”) – the culmination of Athens’ long, fascinating history – the city’s values and civilization acquired a universal significance. In 1834, it became the capital of the modern Greek state and in two centuries since it has become an attractive modern metropolis with unrivaled charm.
A large part of the town’s historical center has been converted into a 3-kilometer pedestrian zone (the largest in Europe), leading to the major archaeological sites , reconstructing – to a large degree – the ancient landscape.
Semi - Private Sailing Cruise to Athens Riviera with BBQ
If you love the sea and wish to discover the hidden side of the Athens Riviera, then this catamaran sailboat adventure is precisely what you want.
Enjoy a scenic sailing trip, listen historical narratives across the Athenian coastline, swim in crystal blue waters and secluded bays far from the hassle of dealing with crowds.
Our luxury vessel will offer you a comfort and safe sailing tour and the opportunity to have an alternative view of Athens. Feel the freedom, enjoy a special Greek style BBQ meal prepared on board and served at a picturesque location and swim in beautiful, pristine and isolated beaches.
Whether you’re a fresh-faced novice or an old salt with calluses on both hands, this sailing trip suits to everyone and there is not a better feeling than clipping through the waves with the sun on your face…
- Enjoy an amazing catamaran cruise
- Discover the enchanting Athens Riviera
- Historical narratives across the Athenian coastline
- 2 – 3 Swimming stops
- Enjoy a special Greek style meal and BBQ on board
- Free wine/beer/refreshment
- Welcome “on board” drink
- Vessel orientation & Safety briefing
- Complimentary Greek wines
- beer and refreshments
- Fresh towels provided
- Greek style meal and BBQ on board
- Snorkeling gear provided
- Athens hotel pick up/drop off service
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- The catamaran cruise departs from Agios Kosmas Olympic Sailing center and we offer complimentary mini van pick up and return from place of stay. Upon reservation, please advise full names, passport or ID numbers and nationality of each passenger which are required by port Authorities as well as your hotel in Athens. The operation of the cruise is subject of weather conditions.